“Aminol-P” Disinfectant with a new formulation based on the world’s strongest biocide composition (Hydrogen peroxide) is produced with the highest quality and standards of the day, and due to lack of toxic residues, is the most suitable high-Level disinfection, chemical sterilizer and cleaner even in very low saturation’s in various industries, and quickly eliminate all Microorganisms, such as gram-positive and gram-negative Bacteria, Myco-bacteria and Enveloped and Nonenveloped viruses , Fungi, Spores, Biofilms, Algae, Yeasts, Protozoa cyst and Parasites.
There is no doubt that global demand for disease prevention and control is increasing. Eco-friendly health plans, selection of disinfectants for effective levels of biological safety, is efficient, binding and necessary.
The most effective disinfectants in the world are based on “steel hydro peroxide”, which scientists called “disinfectant king”, approved by world-class organizations and centers such as WHO, FDA, EPA, and is used in the food, cosmetics, health, medicine, animal husbandry and veterinary industries.
Today, this compound is used to disinfect medical equipment, to prevent the formation of biofilms in various industries, in water purification as disinfectants and to disinfect the cooling towers in various industries.
“Aminol-P” is a very powerful sterilizer and disinfectant, with a huge impact on a wide range of antimicrobial and viral activity that is used in places with a lot of contamination.
“Aminol-P” is the most widely used disinfectant which, given its full compliance with the HACCP system, can be a very suitable disinfectant and ideal combination for the prevention of various dietary diseases.
“Aminol-P” disinfectant is based on a combination of steel hydro peroxide, organic acids, hydrogen peroxide and other active substances (stabilizers) and inactive, combined and fillers.
Physical and chemical properties
Pure and not diluted Aminol-P is a colorless solution with a sharp smell similar to the vinegar smell that is irritating to the skin but in the recommended dilutions (diluted) it is odorless and very safe. This compound does not leave toxic and phosphate residues in the environment and after use it does not need to rinse. Aminol-P is environmentally friendly.
Aminol-P acts as a disinfectant and sterilizing agent by oxidizing the outer cell membrane of microorganisms. The mechanism of oxidation involves electron transport. When a strong oxidant is used, electrons are transported much faster to microorganisms, which make microorganisms rapidly disable. This solution performs disinfectant action by releasing active oxygen.
- Safe and fast-acting with a very wide range of effects, even at very low saturations
- Stable and resistant to temperature variations
- Maintain characteristics in PH changes
- No symptoms after use
- Lack of bacterial resistance gradually over time
- No need to wash and rinse after use
- Non-corrosion on consumable surfaces
- Extremely wide use in different places
- Effective against HIV, Hepatitis B and SARS
- Approved by the World Health Organization
- Approved by the European Food and Drug Administration
- Approved by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education
- Approved by the Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Using “Aminol-P” does not require any periodic replacement of antimicrobial substances
Where to use:
In all industries such as food, cosmetics, health and medical and veterinary medicine, laboratories and clinics in poultry farms, dairy and meat cattle, fish breeding ponds, incubators, disinfection of transport vehicles and equipment, aquaculture industries Food and Meat Production, Slaughterhouses, Processing and Packaging of Meat, Shrimp, Fish, Chicken, Eggs – Milk Industries, Medical and Veterinary Clinics – Industrial Kitchens (Hotels and Restaurants), Cannery, Cakes, Chocolates industries, Starch and glucose production centers, Industrial refrigerators and workshops, Meat and protein industry (sausage), Vegetable production workshops (dry and wet), Drinking industries (juice, mineral water, soft drinks, etc.) – Dairy industry (yogurt, milk, butter, cheese, dough) – waste industry (waste collection, transportation, separation, recycling, packaging, composting).
It should be noted that “Aminol-P” is used as a disinfectant in various food and protein plants.
- Disinfection of flooring, doors and walls.
- Disinfection of exterior and interior surfaces of machines, devices and production lines.
- Disinfecting tools, containers and tanks.
- Disinfection of dishes, kitchenware, work desk tool and production machinery.
- Disinfection and descaling of CIP, SIP disinfection systems
- Disinfection of milk and beverage containers by selling and filling systems
- Disinfection of the dairy industry’s refrigerator and oven
- Disinfection and disposal of tanks, reservoirs, pipelines, fillers, and so on.
- Disinfection of production halls, equipment and machinery for the food industry, especially dairy and bread, to eliminate all types of molds, yeasts and other organisms
- Disinfection of corridors and toilets.
- Disinfect brushes, sprays, brooms and tins when rinsing
- Disinfection of the factory air by fogging method
- Disinfection and removal of algae, mosses and fungus in cooling towers in various industries
- Use in entrance ponds at different plants
- Disinfecting baskets, shelves for food, drinks and transportation equipment.
- Sanitizing water
How to use:
Depending on the conditions and different uses and the type of contamination, and with the history of experiments in the consumer unit, Aminol-P disinfectants are mixed with water according to the type of Aminol-P in ratios of 1:50, 1: 100, 1: 200, 1: 300 and 1: 400, and in different conditions, even with higher percentages of water, and disinfect the places they are looking for.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working with an disinfectant solution
- When solubilizing (disinfectant dilution) and when using, avoid direct contact with eyes, skin or respiratory system.
- When transporting and during work with disinfectant, use safety equipment such as masks, gloves, glasses, rubber shoes, hats and protective clothing.
- When opening the container door (bottle or gallon), do so with full care and precaution as the container may be under pressure.
- Never remove the unused (diluted) disinfectant residue into the main container of pure Aminol.
- It is advisable to dilute (prepare soluble) in open air or in ventilated areas and places.
- The door and gallons of Aminol-P are special and should not be changed or exchanged.
- Never leave the remaining solution or empty containers in streams, rivers, and canals.
- Dispose the empty containers and never use them again
Notable point: This product does not corrode on stainless steel and most metals, but it is better not to use on copper, rice and bronze surfaces.
How to store in the warehouse:
- Keep “Aminol-P” containers in cool and dry places (below 30 degrees Celsius) with air vents, away from sunlight or ventilated.
- Put containers out of the reach of children and domesticated animals.
- Do not place “Aminol-P” containers near the Flame, heat and combustible materials, acids and materials with an amino base.
- Keep “Aminol-P” containers in the standing position, do not overlap it and never spill it.
- Always use the newly prepared Aminol solution
- Keep the solution in the original container only
In case of nonconformity of the necessary precautions and safety issues, this material can cause irritation of the skin, eyes, respiratory system stimulation and gastric stimulation.
- In case of direct contact with skin and eyes, immediately wash the area with clean, plentiful water, replace contaminated clothing and consult a physician immediately.
- In case of inhalation and discomfort, transfer the person quickly to fresh air
- In case of possible ingestion of solution, immediately give the person, water and milk plenty of time and check with the doctor with the empty container and its label.
- Never get the sick person to vomit.
“Table of results of microbial tests performed after using “Aminol-P
Table of results of microbial tests performed after using "Amino-P"
|Time (min)||Concentration (%)||Number of inoculum microorganisms|
|The name of the microorganism|
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||Staphylocoocus
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||Pseudomonas
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||MRSA|
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||E.coli|
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||Salmonella
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||A.niger|
|10>||3||1:100||10 ^ 7||Candida
|10>||5||1:100||10 ^ 7|