This product does not have any effect on the materials used in the drains. It’s very safe because of its powderiness and it does not have the dangers of using the drain openers that are currently on the market. This product is a combination of several cleaners, disinfectants and lubricates and is very powerful.
How to use:
- Gloves should be used when working
- After opening the sachet, pour all of its contents into the pipe or into the drain.
- Then open the hot water in a way that the water is added slowly and gradually to the powder until the powder completely dissolves and penetrates into the pipe (about 3 to 5 minutes)
- After ensuring the tube is opened (within 15 minutes), it is preferable to completely open the hot water to remove contaminants and gases.
- The other way of consuming is to dissolve all the contents of the sachet with two liters of warm water, then pour into the tube or into the drainage pipe.
- In order to achieve a better result, allow the solution to remain in the pipe throughout the night and prevent the water from pouring into the pipes.
- Finally, repeat this procedure every two months to prevent re-closure of the drain.
- Its use is quite simple and hygienic and its maintenance is completely safe
- It would not become firm in different weather conditions
- It opens, cleans and deodorizes all the drains, and apart from fats, it eliminates other germs
- Due to powderness, there is no possibility of perforation of the container and its leakage, and on the other hand it is impossible to swallow it by children.
- Due to the presence of controlled acid, there would be no damage to plastic and metal pipes
- It can lubricate the germs in the drain pipes.
- It has anti-corrosive property on all surfaces, appliances, pipes, and drains.